- Perfect for indoor and outdoor projects
- Dries in 10 minutes or less- Fast drying.
- Good hardening.
- Strong resistance to scratching once the film is polymerized.
- Does not contain lead nor other heavy metals.
- Good covering capability.
- Color durability.
- Easy to apply and repaint.
- Very good resistance to the elements.
- Fabric, Ceramic, Plaster, Glass, Wrought Iron, Wood, Metal, Plastic, Paper
Instructions For Use
- Shake the aerosol well before using, approximately for one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer.
- Apply to clean, dry surfaces. On rusty metallic surfaces: Remove rust with a wire brush and prepare an anti-rust primer if considered necessary. Apply an anchor layer on plastics and polyesters.
- For best results apply in thin layers. Three thin layers are always better than one thick one, and may be repainted within fifteen minutes with the same paint.
- Turn the aerosol upside down to clean out the valve after use.
If the nozzle becomes blocked replace it with a new one.
- Never apply to equipment that is plugged in and use in well ventilated areas.
- Request safety datasheets.
- Box (40 units)